Aircraft Structural Design and Composites Manufacture
Aerospace Sciences has extensive experience in the design of composite structures for Unmanned Aerial Systems and Helicopter Towed Arrays, both for the mining exploration industry.
Aerospace Sciences also has extensive experience in aircraft structural repair design and modification on the P-3C Orion, Bell 47 and C-47 types. This work has also included structural modification design associated with flight test instrumentation installations, structural investigations, and structural waiver preparation.
Aerospace Sciences have made extensive use of composites materials in the towed systems and Unmanned Aerial Systems as it allows for the fastest possible prototype fabrication at low weight, high strength, simple construction methods and cost effectiveness. The use of composites reduces the metallic parts count in these structures for airborne mining exploration applications.
Aerospace Sciences have extensive practical experience involving prototype fabrication and manufacture of these composite airframes and structures.
Aerospace Sciences engages its Design Support Network for specialised manufacturing of composite parts.
Carbon composite stabiliser wing
Wing stabilised EM array with pod – carbon composite construction
- CASA Australian Aging Aircraft Program – Civil fleet structural integrity assessment
- AP-3C, P-3C, TAP-3 structural repair design and modifications
- F-111C weapons pylon modification for AGM-142
- BV-107 Sea Knight water tank modification STC
- Structural design and manufacture of the Explorer UAS composite airframe, GCS and simulator
- Structural design and manufacture of Trainer UAS prototype
- Structural design and manufacture of composite heli-MAG stinger prototype
- Structural design and assisted manufacture of helicopter towed EM arrays
Tandem wing UAV – composite airframe
Wing proof load tests
Call us now for your aircraft structural design and composites manufacturing requirements: