Flight Testing And Certification
Tandem wing UAS flight testing program
Jabiru J-160C certification flight testing CS-VLA
CH-47D engine upgrade STC certification
LR-35 towed target flight testing
Flight testing tasks have involved the following:
- Certification testing on two GA aircraft
- Spin testing program on GA aircraft
- First of type baseline flight tests on GA aircraft
- Flight loads, structural integrity and stall flight tests on P-3C Orion aircraft
- Developmental flying quality and performance tests on several Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Towed target flight dynamics operational tests on Learjet aircraft
- P-3C Orion high stall speed investigation flight
- Helicopter towed EM array tests on Bell Model 47, Jetranger and Aerospatiale Squirrel & Allouette types including EMI/EMC source victim tests.
- Store separation tests involving stores release from F-111 and F/A-18 aircraft, and
- Avionics and GPS based evaluations on GA aircraft.
Aerospace Sciences is Australia's leading authority for UAS testing and certification through applying its extensive experience and knowledge from manned certification programs.
- PA-25 Pawnee – Towed EM array modification and aircraft baseline flight testing
- DW-200 aircraft certification flight tests – FAR Part 23
- DW-200A aircraft gross weight increase certification flight tests – FAR Part 23
- Jabiru J-160 certification – CS-VLA
- CH-47D Chinook engine upgrade STC certification
- P-3C high stall speed investigation flight testing
- P-3C High Drag & Vibration Investigation flight testing
- Scan-Eagle UAS operational airworthiness – Defence publication Standardisation Manual (STANMAN) preparation
- Heli-Mag towed pod flight testing
- Helicopter towed EM array flight testing
- Explorer UAS flight testing
- Learjet LR-35A - Rushton towed target performance flight testing
- Ausroc II and and Ausroc II-2 – Preparation of Woomera rocket range Trials Directive documentation and conduct of trials including vehicle assembly, integration and test activities.
Additionally through its Design Support Network, Aerospace Sciences can provide electrical, electronic, instrumentation, avionics and software systems development capabilities to support certification flight testing.
DW-200A Boomerang certification flight testing
FAR Part 23
P-3C – Stall testing
NATO – Airborne Counter-Improvised Explosive Device (CIED) detection flight demonstration
Ausroc II launch
Laviasa Pawnee baseline flight test
P-3C Orion high stall speed investigation flight
Call us about your flight testing and certification requirements: